Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Attack of the Ladybugs!


For the last couple months, every week or two we find a ladybug in Emily's room. Only in Emily's room. No they are not the same bug because most of the time I catch her (him?). Are ladybugs always referred to as "her". I always release the ones I catch out back. So unless the same one is coming inside (I have no idea how they are getting in) they are different bugs.

We never found these ladybugs before Emily was born. And now it is January. Don't bugs die in the winter?

There are only a few possible reasons for this to keep happening:

1. My daughter is a muggle born wizard and is unknowingly using her powers to talk to ladybugs.

2. I gave birth to the Queen of the ladybugs and they are coming to worship her.

3. She is a bug whisperer and I should be happy it is ladybugs she likes and not tarantulas.

I have decided I like #1 the best and I will be looking forward to the owl we will get when she is 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment