Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Youtube videos

So last night James comes running up the stairs yelling "Amanda....Amanda.....Amanda". I totally think something is wrong. Then I realize he is excited so maybe something amazing happened.

No.

He was carrying the ipad and had a video he wanted me to watch. This is the video he wanted me to watch.
Very cute. But then I started watching the videos that are linked below the one you are currently watching. After about 5 minutes I come across one with a soldier coming home. I don't know why it was linked to my baby animals search. But then it just snowballs. And I am sitting in bed 39weeks 5 days pregnant crying hysterically  And I can't stop watching them. 

James comes back in and this is the conversation

J: "how did you come across coming home videos? You were watching baby animals"
A: "I don't know. Youtube has it out for me. I always end up crying"
J: "Well stop and go back to the baby animals now"

So I did. Then I watched videos about English mastiffs. But that made me sad too because I miss Tiny and mom says he isn't doing so well. 

Luckily I have a husband who can always make me laugh because he then decided it would be fun to make baby deer screaming noises.

Moral of the story: Stay off the internet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment